Monday, August 3, 2009

Post of Shame

The entire point of starting this blog was so that I would actually, you know, do some writing. I have many excuses for not posting anything in over two months, but that is no excuse! I have a few assignments in the early stages, and I will finish at least one of them by the end of this week.

If you like assignments as much as I do, I highly recommend you check out Learning To Love You More. It is a site created by two artists - they made assignments, and readers completed them and submitted reports. The results are sometimes hilarious or heart-breaking. Unfortunately, they are no longer accepting submissions. But I am thinking of completing some of their assignments and posting them here. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! Maybe I'll do some as well. I've become so lazy.

    ReplyDelete